Sustainable Industry Processes Challenge
Industrial processes can be very energy and resource intensive. Processing technologies can accordingly be improved towards better performance, more efficient use of raw materials and to achieve lower costs
What is needed are process technologies within the manufacturing chain that deliver the next order of magnitude improvement while adjusting to new realities related to robotics and need for decentralized and efficient factories.
Icos Capital and its corporate partners seek high impact technologies such as innovations for:
- Energy efficiency innovations
- Microreactors for small scale production
- Decentralized technologies
What do we think a successful solution looks like and what criteria should be met?
- Companies with developed solutions and launching customers
- Solutions should not require significant change in customer environment
- Minimal capex
- Early growth / scaleup phase companies
- Visible order of magnitude impact on cost, performance and sustainability
This is the Final Challenge for the Icos Sustainability Challenge event on the 9th of April 2018. Check out all five challenges here!
We look forward to meeting you at the InterContinental Amstel in Amsterdam to join the conversation!